Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MY PAST

AT THE BEGINNING:
I studied in a school which as a faculty in which my principal itself had taught us English which made me a little bit earn in my life for being survival in these days. I really thankful for him from my bottom of my heart and also really grateful to my parents who had given me this birth and last but not least coming to my frens who really had given and also giving me a great support in those days were I didn’t know the importance of a friend in life.

MY SCHOOLING:

I had my schooling in a better institution which has good fame named as OXFORD CREATIVITY ENGLISH MEDIUM HIGH SCHOOL where there was very much prominence on English language where I didn’t had any idea of its importance it has in society . So by this I really thankful to my parents to made me to join in a such wonder full institution and next to the faculty who were their I am really am grateful to them in the they mould me in beautiful and in an architectural way that there is some existence for me in future to survive in the world.


FAREWELL TO THE SCHOOL:


To the end of my schooling I came to know some of the importance of English language that there is too survival for me in the society in the way that I trained by our faculty but its really to hard to me leave such beautiful institution were I shared al my feelings,sorrows,happiness and the care they had taken on us are very superb and the extra curricular activities provided by our principal are extra ordinary.

On the farewell day to our school, it was bright sunshiny evening it was anchored by our frens who started the speech in regretful manner and it so emotional evening time in our life and we al of us had a lot of sharing moments just as unforgettable moments in our life at last our beloved principal had taken the mike and given a wonder full speech which enabled and encouraged to withstand at any situation in our life.

The only thing we still we can do in our beloved school is that we all students of us had a meet in sankranthi festive to assemble us in the evening to share our days in past and had lots of fun.

“Its hard to leave u…but its even hard to leave our souls from their….dear oxford”

Intermediate:

Intermediate is a place where I had a lot of memories which were unforgettable and I had my intermediate in NARAYANA college near moosrambagh Dilsukhnagar in Hyderabad. It was a campus it had superb faculty which would train the students in good approach where we all were really enthusiastic throughout our intermediate and my frens in these time were played a key role who helped me in different ways and they had given me enough amount of support which I needed and also they made me to live in an environment where their was absence of my parents.
And usually we had outings during the Sundays were we could go outside and had a fun time and on the festive days also they would be giving outings and especially the festive of MAHASIVARATRI was memorable in my life where I enjoyed a lot whole night with watching movies…like these there were a lot of events, incidents which made memorable in my life.
At the end of my INTERMEDIATE stage I was affected with some disease which I couldn’t explain here and so by this incident I couldn’t address properly my frens and where I missed a lot of things to share with in them the future. And at last end of my college days it was the time to attempt in different entrance exams in order to get in to the institutes and do my graduation so I attempted in a lot of exams lile IIT, BITSAT, AIEEE where am unsuccessful to clear in any of the entrance due to my failure in proper preparation before the days of exams because of my improper health in me which isn’t the correct way of reason but at last I could attempt the EAMCET entrance test to get in to my graduation by doing engineering in JYOTHISMATHI.

1 comment:

  1. our schooling and intermediate will provide unforgettable memories....those days will never ever come back....its a good practice to gather and share our experiences with our friends..

    ReplyDelete