Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hi folks!!! During these days of my career time I made to write this blog. Hope this post may helpful for me…..
After entering in to the final year of my engineering life is taking me to the way in which I am finding different ways where I am much lagged in different aspects. And in life there are entries of persons which may be a natural thing, but their existence and their presence will make more influential in our future life too. Like this so, I had much new entries in my life which made a different track in which I ever had imagined about me moving in that way. It was so sad I had recklessly left or cared my friends during their entries and their presence made me like that to do. So, really it was miserable semester during these days going in my career. Hope my back days repeat and I may with mah older guys as usual.
One of mine friend had said in the past that the guys who were in the childhood may be truly friends (not all) in the sense; in the childhood we guys will be in our fresher minds where there will not be any jealous or secrets. So, we would speak in our open mindsets in those days which now we would think( with the maturity minds) and post a talk, not am pushing a statement that these guys at present are untrue its just a fact of our past fiends, dats it!!!!!
“Things changes my dear, life is your best teacher!!!!!!!”

1 comment:

  1. S life will have ups and downs....so better adjust urself to every situation.......then life will be a superb journey friend...

    ReplyDelete