Monday, October 4, 2010

ABT MY CAREER

  • Hi folks!!! After long time I am able to update my blog. Life is seeming to go in a smoother but its not as smooth as when we enter in to the game and when we feels the way it gives and the feel we respond to it. And one more its of mine final year to my B.tech which has taught me many lessons of how to live in further in my life. It looked in a broader way to imagine of how my life would be in next few years for how to survive. Ya I am in a thought to set a platform for me in future. I have plan to do a different graduation from my under graduation (it’s of b.tech), so I am in a plan to do MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (M.B.A) by a way through CAT or MAT. It’s of my best post graduation for my dream.
    M.B.A is a post graduation course which would be highly professional when we can do it in IIMS, SIMS (in pune). This M.B.A dream came in to my life through my sister’s influence. She had got it in kasturba university in secunderabad. I found it in an interesting way to learn at my first sight. So I held up on a word to get into do that degree on that moment itself. Ya, so I am trying to get into that entrance examination.
    But it was so sad and digests to say that I am really unfit and lagged in attempting the entrance in this year. So by taking a proper and a better backup stuff to attempt the entrance, it might take an year after to attempt. I wish I could make a clear way of it in the next year itself..
    Its up to now folks!!!!!!!!! Bubyeeeeeeeee . Takcareeeeee….

1 comment:

  1. Good choice M.B.A......B.Tech with M.B.A has got bright future

    ReplyDelete